As the year comes to a close, we are introducing our TtC community painting/project challenge: "Winter-Warmer!". Yup, the "Winter-Warmer" will hopefully become a regular community event in the coming years. A great way to finish off past projects! Of course, with all the other challenges being put forth this time of year by other communities, why not join in and have our very own community-based challenge as well?!
|Starting OCTOBER 1 and running through December 31, 2016!|
So, what is it all about then, and how do you take part? Easy! The event will start October 1, running through December 31 of this year. Short notice? Perhaps. Here is what you need to know in order to take part.
- Come up with a project(s) that will carry you through the next three months. Be practical here. A good start are past projects you would like to get done by year's end.
- Projects can be terrain, painting miniatures, or a mix of the two.
- Projects can be for ANY period or genre of miniatures wargaming: Napoleonics, Sudan, 40k, D&D terrain/miniatures, etc., etc.
- Once you have a project in mind, tell the community about it. You can do this on the G+ TtC community, or the FaceBook TtC forum. Just make your post stating what you want to get done.
- The community WILL BE WATCHING! Be sure to post regular updates in the G+ and/or FB communities showing your progress so far. Include pics! :)
- Be sure to check everyone's projects as well and leave some feedback!
- Take advantage of the PAINT & CHATS held within the community to follow along everyones progress, as well as to JOIN IN and get stuff done with us. It's all great fun :)
That's about it really. There are no prizes except getting your projects done and on the table! What better reward is that?!
Everyone is welcome to take part in the challenge. Just be sure to let everyone know you ARE taking part. Stick with it too! :()
So that's about it. Are you guys ready? I know I am. I have a NEW project planned actually and will be using this challenge to get it done. Oh boy! This will be good.
Any comments, or feedback is welcome. Good luck everyone... and see you all in the PAINT & CHATS! :)